Final Baby Teeth!

I had a great time this evening at what was unfortunately the last Baby Teeth event that will be held in Falmouth. I bought a massive haul of comics, zines and other cool bits and bobs. I very nearly bought my first art print (one day). There hopefully will be a similar event to Baby Teeth next year and some of my friends may be getting involved with the organisation side of things. I was privileged to meet the awesome Jack Teagle for the second time and was able to buy one of his cool DIY action figures. I also got to meet the lovely Donya Todd who's comics are amazing and from whom I bought the amazing Bimba girl comics anthology. I will put links for everything at the end of this blog post. As usual I took a few photos.











One massive comics Haul






1 comment: