Research Trip to london

Recently I embarked on a trip to london to gather research for my next art project and to visit camberwell College of Art's open day. I was amazed by the amount of art in the brick lane area as well as around the Camberwell area. I also made good use of my time on the tube to sketch people. Here are a few photos from the trip.



Stick painting on blue door




You can just spot the Space Invader piece and also the numbers where people have planned to remove it and reassemble it later but have failed miserably.



A beautiful piece by Roa



The unfortunate remains of what was as I would expect from C215 an amazing piece.


Finally found an actual C215! It didn't disappoint.


Conor Harrington who is a big inspiration of mine


Tony Benn at Saint Paul's



An exhibition at Tate modern by Tacita Dean



Page from my Sketchbook

No comments:

Post a Comment